Apartments are available from 4 pm on the day of arrival to 10 am on the day of departure. After returning the keys, guests can stay at the camping up to the evening, paying an extra for the day.
Upon arrival guests are asked a security deposit of 120,00 €uros cash, that will be returned on the day of departure after checking the accommodation, that has to be left tidy and without any damage within 10 am.
Departure after specified time involves loss of deposit.
- Bed and bath linen rental
- Microwave rental
- Camping cots, cradles
- Electricity consumption
Art. 1: Booking Conditions
- Booking is confirmed after the subscription of the booking form by the applicant, the written acceptance of the booking by Camping Lilly Pineta and the payment of a confirmation deposit equal to 30% of the total price.
Art. 2: Paying Conditions
- Full payment of the vacation is to be made within 30 days before the arrival. (By credit card - neither American Express nor Diners - postamat, bancomat, cash). Cheques are not accepted.
- Tourist tax is not included: camping fee of ... €uros per head/night. Only cash payment is accepted on departure.
- Electricity consumption to be paid upon reading by the management, which will be done upon handover of the facilities and departure
Art.3: Cancellation Notice
- Booking cancellation notice must be sent via email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating personal information and booking period.
- Cancellation notices coming by phone, SMS, WhatsApp, or media other than the email address indicated above will not be taken into account.
- Cancellation with refund of the amount paid is possible within 30 days before the day of arrival, with a deduction of 25,00/35,00 €uros for operating costs.
- For cancellation notices coming within 29-15 days before the day of arrival: the camping will issue a vacation or refund voucher equal to the amount paid, with deduction of 25,00/35,00 €uros for operating costs.
- Deposit refunds and vouchers will be available in September/October.
- Cancellations within less than 15 days are not eligible for refund or vouchers.
- Please note that on the facility website (www.lillypineta.com) it is possible to subscribe an insurance with a partner agency. The camping is no way responsible for the subscribed policy and its conditions.
Art. 4: Late Arrival
- In case of late arrival, the client must pay the full amount of the vacation.
- In case of non-arrival on the planned date without any written notice, the Management shall be free to re-let the accommodation after 24 hours.
- Late arrival notice must be sent via email to the address: email@example.com indicating personal information and booking period, or by phone at: 0585/869294
Art. 5: Early Departure
- a. Early Departures do not entail any refund for the remaining days.
- In case of early departure, check-out is available up to the evening, half an hour before the end of office hours.
Art. 6: Facilities
- Guests are kindly invited to communicate to the Management any possible damage to the accommodation or any possible missing objects within 24hrs from arrival.
- Final cleaning is not included in the vacation price and is upon guests’ care: non-compliance with this rule will result in the deduction of cleaning fees from the security deposit paid on arrival.
- Smoking is forbidden inside the rented appartments, thank you very much for not leaving any cigarette butts on the floor. It is also forbidden to take outside any piece of interior furniture; for safety reasons, televisions cannot be removed from their supports.
- Upon arrival occupants are asked to deliver all their documents in order to proceed with the check-in.
- A day is counted from the arrival time up to 10 am of the following day. We do not count 24 hours. In case of late departure in the afternoon or in the evening, guests will be charged with another day of vacation.
- Camping sites are equipped with electricity connection.
- Showers and washing machines are operated through paying tokens available at the reception desk.
- Tourist tax is not included (0,40 cents per head/night).
- Prices are available both on the website and at the office.
- Time restrictions for arrival: from 2 pm to 4 pm and from 11 pm to 8 am (silence time when it is forbidden to drive in or out of the camping and pitch tents).
Camping General Information
Art. 1: Facility Occupants
- During the vacation it is compulsory to communicate any modification, addition or change of occupants at the exact moment of their arrival at the camping.
- All occupants must have an identity document.
- Visitors: Occupants planning to receive guests/visitors during the vacation have to go to the office, give an identity document of the guest and communicate their period of stay. If the period is longer than 2 hours, the occupant/guest will be charged with a full vacation day. The document left upon arrival can be collected during office hours.
Art. 2: Cars/Motorcycles/Bikes
- Guests will be given a car pass - to be clearly displayed - allowing them to park in the area allocated upon check-in.
- Every apartment/camping site includes a free parking space (vans and campers excluded) inside the camping. Any second car place, if not otherwise allowed, must be paid separately.
- The parking is unattended and the Management accepts no liability for any damages, thefts, acts of vandalism, weather events, and so on.
- Vehicles cannot be driven neither in nor out from 2 pm to 4 pm and from 11 pm to 8 am. Guests are kindly asked to respect silence hours, when it is strictly forbidden to make any loud noise, gather, use sport facilities or equipment, pitch or pack tents.
Art. 3: Valuables
- Guests are asked to privately store their valuables.
- The Management accepts no liability for any loss or theft of valuables.
At the sole discretion of the Management, even partial non-compliance with these rules or any inadequate behaviour according to general rules of coexistance can result in the guests’ exclusion from the facility, with the corresponding obligations prescribed by the General Conditions.
Inside the camping there are a mini-market, a café and a diner.
There are also a playground for kids and a small soccer pitch.
It is strictly forbidden to light wood fires or charcoal barbecues inside the camping. It is possible to use gas or electric barbecues (for camping use only)
We are equipped with coin-operated washing machines, already filled with detergent. Paying tokens are available at the office.
Certain of the great deal of availability of our kind guests to respect and/or make others respect these rules, we thank you all for your cooperation and wish you all a pleasant and enjoyable vacation.
Dogs are not allowed.